Infiberone 3G SDI Video SFP Fiber Optical Transceiver
The video series transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules for duplex video transmission application over single mode fiber.
The transceiver is designed to transmit/receive data rates from 50Mbps to 2.97Gbps and is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates. The module is fully compliant with SMPTE 297M-2006.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
Features GHP-553G-L4x(D) 40km
▪ HD-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ SD-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ 3G-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible
▪ Metal enclosure for Lower EMI
▪ 1550nm DFB laser and PIN photodetector
▪ Supports ideo pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
▪ Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
▪ Digital Diagnostic functions available through the I2C interface
▪ Compatible with RoHS
▪ +3.3V single power supply
▪ Operating case temperature: Standard: 0 to +70°C Industrial : -40 to +85°C
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible Electrical-to-Optical Interfaces
▪ HDTV/SDTV Service Interfaces