Infiberone 100GBASE-LR4 Lite 4km QSFP28 Optical Transceiver
QSFP28 100GBASE-LR4 LAN_WDM 10km Transceiver is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 Lite of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high performance cooled LAN WDM DFB transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 4km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
▪ Transmission data rate up to 26Gbps per channel
▪ 4 x 26Gb/s DFB-based LAN-WDM Cooling transmitter
▪ 4 channels PIN ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Low power consumption <3.5W
▪ Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
▪ Up to reach 4km for G.652 SMF
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Built-in digital diagnostic functions
▪ Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS 6 compliant(lead free)