12G-SDI fiber optical extender makes possible transmission of two lanes of 12G SDI signals in long-distance,which are independent.The maximum transmission distances can reach 80km at 3G-SDI daterate and 20km at 12G-SDI datarate. Operating datarate is from 125Mbps to 11.88Gbps.Besides,MADI, DVB-ASI, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, 6G UHD–SDI formats are backward compatible.
Two lanes of SDI signals are transmitted and received independently.
With gigalight 12/6/3G SDI SFP transceivers,it extends one or two lanes of SDI signals.
▪ SD,HD,3G,6G,12G input datarate detected Automatically, 125M/270M/1.48G/3G/6G/12G datarate selected both automatically and manually
▪ Rreachable distance: 80km(@3G SDI SFP transceiver),
20km(@12G SDI SFP transceiver),
700m(@6G SDI SFP transceiver)
▪ Supported format : SMPTE ST 2082-1 (11.88Gbps/s),
SMPTE ST 2081-1 (5.94Gbps/s),
SMPTE ST 424 (2.97Gbps/s),
SMPTE ST 292 (1.485Gbps/s),
SMPTE ST 259(360Mb/s),
▪ Co-axis cable equalizer embedded in the transmitter:
* 70m at 11.88Gb/s: <0.2UI output jitter
* 90m at 5.94Gb/s: <0.15UI output jitter
* 180m at 2.97Gb/s: <0.1UI output jitter
* 240m at 1.485Gb/s: <0.1UI output jitter
* 300m at 270Mb/s: <0.1UI output jitter
▪ CDR embedded in the receiver
▪ SDI signal connecting status indicated by LED
▪ 5~12V DC power supply
▪ Friendly simple GUI
▪ Live Broadcast
▪ 4K Screen
▪ 4K Camera
▪ Video Meeting
▪ Security Monitoring
The video series transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules for duplex video transmission application over single mode fiber.
The transceiver is designed to transmit/receive data rates from 50Mbps to 2.97Gbps and is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates. The module is fully compliant with SMPTE 297M-2006.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
Features GHP-553G-L4x(D) 40km
▪ HD-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ SD-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ 3G-SDI SFP Transceiver available
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible
▪ Metal enclosure for Lower EMI
▪ 1550nm DFB laser and PIN photodetector
▪ Supports ideo pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
▪ Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
▪ Digital Diagnostic functions available through the I2C interface
▪ Compatible with RoHS
▪ +3.3V single power supply
▪ Operating case temperature: Standard: 0 to +70°C Industrial : -40 to +85°C
▪ SMPTE 297-2006 Compatible Electrical-to-Optical Interfaces
▪ HDTV/SDTV Service Interfaces
We have known that is common to realize multichannel real-time DDM function in transceivers with data rate lower than 10Gbps, but very complicated for those more than 10Gbps, as the latter is mostly based on COB not TO packaging technique.
“Multichannel parallel optical power real-time monitoring means more to optical network than single-channel transceiver, because any one channel of multichannel module having problem would lead to overall failure. Once it can realize multichannel simultaneous monitoring, it means 40G or 100G module is no longer an uncontrolled black box. With optical power monitoring loopback, engineers can design power automatic feedback compensation circuit, enable the modules adjust to wider temperature range and poor external environment. Multichannel simultaneous monitoring also assures vector compliance of every path." As a Infiberone product specialist told.
The main difference between 40G QSFP+ GEN2 and existing 40G QSFP+ on the market lies in the multichannel real-time DDM function. As for parallel high-speed optical transceiver with higher rate, it requires excellent design and precise layout to realize optic circuit detection on 4-channel or 12-channel array light chip in an extremely limited space, which has been met by Infiberone patented optical engine technology. Starting optical engine technology development since 2011, now by its own endeavor and cooperation with quality suppliers, Infiberone has gained rich experience and unique technology about array LENS development and integrated optical devices coupling capsulation.
More to known: http://www.infiberone.com/Forum.html
QSFP28 100GBASE-LR4 LAN_WDM 10km Transceiver is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 Lite of the IEEE P802.3ba standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high performance cooled LAN WDM DFB transmitters and high sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 4km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
▪ Transmission data rate up to 26Gbps per channel
▪ 4 x 26Gb/s DFB-based LAN-WDM Cooling transmitter
▪ 4 channels PIN ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Low power consumption <3.5W
▪ Hot Pluggable QSFP form factor
▪ Up to reach 4km for G.652 SMF
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Built-in digital diagnostic functions
▪ Operating case temperature 0°C to +70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS 6 compliant(lead free)
Optical switch is one kind of passive products that can switch on or block optical signals or change optical signals into other routes.
These switches are designed for use in re-configurable optical add/drop multiplexers, optical cross-connect systems, and network switching for fault protection.
OLP=Optical line protection
OLM=Optical Line monitoring
OBP=Optical bypass protection
ROADM=Reconfigurable optical ADD/DROP multiplexer
OXC=Optical cross connection
Commonly Used Technological platforms
Mechanical Optical Switch
Magneto-optical Optical Switch
Mach-Zehnder interferometric switch
Acoustic Optical Switch
LC=Liquid crystal Optical switch
MEMS/Micro electro mechanical optical switch
For different platforms, the optical parameters are little different,
Mechanical Optical Switch
Infiberone's Mechanical Optical switch falls into seven categories:
2×4 (dual 1x2)
4x4 (dual 2x2 B)
Switching time <=10ms,
Durability Cycles ≥ 10 Million.
System monitoring ;
Optical protection systems ;
Fiber sensor ect.
Application of Different optical switches：
1. 1×1 optical switch is usually used to block light path.
2. 1x2 Optical Switch：Usually used for optical line protection: OLP for short.
3. 2x2 Optical Switch：
Usually used for FDDI, Optical bypass protection, loopback testing ect.
3.1 2x2B optical Switch
OBP=Optical bypass protection，with in-built 2x2 bypass switch to change the optical path, it can real-timely monitor optical power received from R3 and R4， as well as the optical power launched from transmitters R1 and R2. OBP uses the same power supply with transceivers. When local equipment functions normally, OBP changes back to normal routes, when local equipment is found abnormal or powered off, OBP will change to bypass routes, thus pass by local failure nodes.
3.2 1:1 Bidirectional Protection (2x2 Full)
4. MXN Optical Switch：
4.1. Network monitoring system:
4.2. Optical testing system.
1x2 OSW Specification:
Operating wavelength range: From 1260-1620nm